12pm - 4:30pm FLUKE FISHING CAPTREE
Time & Location
About the Event
Fishing aboard the Bay Princess Captree: TICKETS: Please bring the EMAILED TICKET CONFIRMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM Bay Princess That States Your Trip Date & Order Number (Print or Bring Phone) Boat Departs Bring Your Own Food / Beverage.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. PayPal is our credit processor, no account needed. (SIMPLY Choose "Pay with Credit / Debit" BUTTON DURING FINAL CHECKOUT PROCESS ON PAYPAL SITE)
Pre-Pays Should Arrive a Minimum of 30 Mins Prior to Departure to Check-in and Secure Space (Especially on Holidays Please account for Possible Heavy Traffic On Bridges)
The Bay Princess Fishing & Charter Boat is located in Captree State Park, Long Island / New York at 3500 Ocean Pkwy #13, Babylon, NY 11702
Contact Us: 631-587-6024
The BP - Bay Princess Fishing Boat: Captree State Park is located about an hours drive from New York City on Long Islands South Shore, 14 miles east of Jones Beach. Its part of Robert Moses State Park Complex
Bay Princess Captree Fishing COVID-19 REGULATIONS: Due to New York State Covid-19 emergency regulations & CDC Requirements:
NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Bay Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
PASSENGER SAFETY & CDC GUIDELINES: The Bay Princess has taken all CDC & DEC recommended precautions to help ensure our crew remains healthy and the vessel is safe to board by passengers—NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Island Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
1. CONTACTLESS PAYMENT for Tickets can be done online at BayPrincess.com Cash: if cash is required.
2. FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PASSENGERS & CREW MEMBERS At any time that an employee or guest comes within six feet of another person. Masks while traveling around the boat deck / cabin are required. The BP is providing gloves & masks to all crew.
3. CLEANLINESS & SANITATION - The BP has all guidelines in place and is sanitizing all communal areas & equipment before and after each trip. A sanitation log is being kept to ensure all steps followed.
4. PROPER HAND WASHING - As guided by the CDC proper hand washing is done with soap and water for a minimum of 20 secs. Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found throughout the vessel.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCING - All social distancing measures are to be followed and 6 feet of distance is to be maintained while fishing of passengers not of the same household. ** (See below about getting help from our Crew).
6. SHARED SPACES- The interior of the cabin area should not have more than 8 passengers or crew members occupying it at one time. We ask that passengers only enter the cabin when absolutely necessary and wear a mask.
7. IF YOU’RE FEELING ILL - The BP asks that if you are feeling ill, have a temperature above 100.4 or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19 that you DO NOT BOARD the vessel. Tickets can be used at a later date.
* AT YOUR OWN RISK: It is our responsibility to urge all high risk or elderly fishermen to postpone their trips until social distancing recommendations are lifted. All activities are at your own risk, by Boarding our vessel for a recreational fishing trip you have made a personal decision based on your health and well being that it is an acceptable activity for your state of health and the Island Princess is in no way responsible for your personal health decisions as it pertains to COVID-19 or any other illness.
**HELP FROM OUR CREW: Our talented and helpful crew is there to facilitate and brighten your fishing experience aboard the BP, they do make their living on tips and appreciate your generosity. Some recommendations for fishing aboard our vessel safely and as it pertains to current COVID-19 standards.
1. If you need help boarding our boat please ASK for assistance and give the crew members permission to help you aboard.
2. If you do not want crew members to assist you in bringing fish into the boat, changing hooks / lines or filleting your catch etc. please alert us immediately at the beginning of the trip. They will mark your area appropriately.
3. If you need assistance with anything please first place your rod in the holder & step back should you need a crew member to fix your equipment, or reel in a fish for you.
4. Should you need guidance on using our fishing equipment our crew will gladly assist and demonstrate proper usage of equipment and fishing techniques from designated areas of the boat.